Some of us don't need any motivation or reasons to hop on a plane and enjoy some fun in the sun (or whatever your destination of choice is)! However, there are some of us who are not living to our fullest and are stagnant; working day to day, following the same mundane routine. If you're one of those folks, I implore you to consider the following.
1. Experience. A part of being well-rounded and well-versed includes also being well-traveled.
2. Culture. Learning about other cultures and seeing how people live their day to day lives is enlightening
3. Relaxation. You work hard all year long. You deserve a break and a colorful drink by the pool :-)
4. Food. If you're a foodie, travel is necessary to your keeping your palate happy.
5. Beach. If you're like me, you're constantly on the hunt for the next best beach. So far, Turks & Caicos is in the running.
6. Adventure. Ziplining, Skydiving, ATV-driving - whichever you prefer
7. Storytelling. You will almost always have a story to tell upon return!
8. Change of pace. It's necessary to slow down and enjoy life and all that is around you.
9. Challenge. Dare yourself to do something you wouldn't normally do in your usual, day to day life.
10. New acquaintances. When traveling you get to meet so many new and interesting people.
11. A purchase you won't regret. Yes, traveling is truly something you purchase that will make you richer.
12. Choice. It's solely yours; whether you want to live like a luxurious queen for a day or humble it down and live like a local is up to you.
13. Music. If you're a music lover, you'll enjoy hearing the local tunes of your locale. Music can also conjure up many memories, long after you've returned home.
14. Solo travel. You don't always have to wait for someone to travel with you!
15. Passport Stamps. How many can you get?
16. EXCITEMENT! It's always exciting to know you have a trip to get you ready. Waking up early for a flight is a totally different feeling from waking up early for work!